We just returned from a two-week driving vacation, in which I escaped the Day Job, which is based in the Bay Area – though we ourselves are elsewhere – by cleverly going to the Bay Area. We also visited friends in Southern California both on the drive up and the drive back.
Personal highlights include:
- Being photographed manning the wheel of the HMS Surprise.
- Touring submarines and an aircraft carrier
- The Winchester Mystery House
- Avoiding the Day Job. I nearly forgot what I do for a living.
- A lovely seaside hotel in Pismo Beach
Surely there must be more but I am fried. Fried!